Christmas Club Account
Start saving for early Christmas expenses with a Casey State Bank Christmas Club Account. Choose to have your check deposited into a Casey State Bank checking or savings account in October to earn a higher rate.
Pricing information and disclosures
- Interest Information: This account earns interest. Please request a Rate Sheet for the interest rates and annual percentage yields. The Bank may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) at any time without notice. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will not compound and is credited annually. The Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. The maximum balance interest will accrue on is $4,000.00.
- Transaction limitations: If any withdrawal(s) is/are made from this account before the distribution date, the account will be closed.
- Maximum Balance: The maximum balance to accrue interest on this account is $4,000.00.
- Only one account per account holder.
- Account Distribution Methods: At the end of the club account period, the funds in the account will :
- be transferred to another Casey State Bank account of your choice, or
- be mailed to the address we have on record.
Deposit balances are insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law. Please see www.fdic.gov for insurance coverage. Casey State Bank reserves the right to refuse any deposit.
Please refer to the fee schedule for more information regarding this savings account.